Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Twitter names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Anything else you might want to add? BTW I'm in Orlando, FL. The ever-standing Acropolis will be there long after twiddards like you have blown their steam on this planet.

Domain Summit 2024

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, Disney doorman, I have something to add. You have no clue what I have in my arsenal. You will hear more of me in the years to come.

Now shut the hell up. You've pissed me enough already with your ill informed, twisted legalese.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, Disney doorman, I have something to add. You have no clue what I have in my arsenal. You will hear more of me in the years to come.

Now shut the hell up. You've pissed me enough already with your ill informed, twisted legalese.

Twitter legalese, more like it. ;)

You are such a douche that you even ignore advice from IP attorney, Marc Randazza. I mean, how more stupid can it get? Instead, your only come back is lame one-line insults.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your twitter success stories, all the way to the UDRPs you are set to accumulate :D

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Justin.TV just launched http://www.camtweet.com

Why don't you and your Floridian buddy Marc sign up and camtweet each other with pending and future Twitter litigations?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You got enough attention for a day, little kid. Move back to your squatting plans, all while you're despising what real domainers do.

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what real domainers do - Bash other people's reputation with their ill gotten scanty education. Go get a bar exam before you show your worth on legal matters. Sucker!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The facts speak for themselves, Chris. Now be a good sport and surrender these names to Twitter; cleanse yourself from the cybersquatter stigma. Smartass!

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You got that right. I AM a smart ass. You are bruised enough and your ego is still fluttering with grief that I am not taking your bullshit kindly. Ignorant fools like you get nothing but a sneer from me.

Wanna join http://www.TweetDeck.com

You have to download their app on your PC. Great api. Why don't you ask them to surrender their name and business to Twitter?

Ever used Twit Pic - http://www.twitpic.com - Try it. Ask them to relinquish their name to Twitter. They will heed your stupid assertion.

The only stigma to domaining is the likes of you who go about maligning other people's reputation. Shameless fool.

talas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Twitter related domain name generally contains "twitter" "twit" "tweet" suck like.

I worship one, which is "tweet.me", but it is not mine.

I owns tweets.im track.im twiphoto.com

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Chris, the first step to getting out of a hole is to stop digging. Think about it. In a legal thread, you have exposed yourself and your practices and you don't want to stop. The only way to unstick the cybersquatter sticker is to admit and repent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom