Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Two nice PR4 Microsoft Zune sites - buy one or both at discount zuneiscool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here are two nice and growing Zune sites to add to your collection or expand your network:

zuneiscool.com - PR4 (with www)
  • Thousands of indexed pages/backlinks - see http://www.iwebtool.com/www.zuneiscool.com
  • Google/Yahoo sitemaps generated/submitted: http://tinyurl.com/2pds4w
  • "zune" is popular search phrase: 65,900,000 results on Google / OVT = 301275, etc.
  • More than just an Amazon shop - many additional content pages too (some auto-updating). Also includes other affiliates: Cafepress, etc.
  • Amazon affiliate site - you get up to 10% commission on sales (depending on item/sales/tier). Runs on paid version of AOM script (see site footer). Nice and easy backend, no database required. Pulls results live from Amazon and caches them for faster loading. Paid licence NOT included (will change to free version if you do not own/buy script).
  • Established site since Oct 2006 (I bought it in Nov) / domain since Sep 2006
  • Amazon Income: approximate sales (according to shopping cart notices) = $7,584.97
  • Stats: http://tinyurl.com/3643pv (only since 2006-11-23) / Awstats screenshots: http://tinyurl.com/37m8xx
  • Offers from $300
  • BIN: $650 - posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim

zunezag.com - PR4 (with www)

• This used to be a simple static site with a few pages indexed. I have just now converted it to WordPress (the old pages 301 redirect to the new ones) and added Adsense and other affiliates. Some original posts, the rest are updated automatically (315 posts in 9 categories at last count). You could easily add a forum (and other features) and expand this site to a full Zune community. The new pages are now being indexed.
  • Revenue earning through Amazon, Adsense, Cafepress, Linkshare, Commission Junction, etc. (no income yet)
  • More info, see http://www.iwebtool.com/www.zunezag.com
  • Assume little traffic, although this will pickup as sitemaps and the site have been submitted to Google/Yahoo and other search engines, and it is now being indexed
  • Offers from $100
  • BIN: $350 - posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim

Want to buy both? You're entitled to a 10% discount ! :)

P.S. I also have a 1 Year PR4 Playstation Amazon site and 10 Month PR4 Xbox Amazon site on sale here.

Payment via verified PayPal account (no eChecks).

Free push to the current registrar. One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site and help where necessary (if you have a proper CPanel account, not an "add-on" domain).

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Domain summit 2024

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BINs reduced:
  • zuneiscool.com - BIN now only $600
  • zunezag.com - BIN now $290
Limited time offer!

An additional 10% discount applies if you buy both.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
zuneiscool.com SOLD at DP

zunezag.com - BIN reduced to $250 for today only

P.S. Check out my other sites on sale until tomorrow only here.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Payment details sent - waiting for payment. Thanks!

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I know, but we're in different timezones, remember? :)

Anyway, the domain was pushed a while ago and I sent you full instructions via email - check your inbox.

I've also sent you a PM - check your inbox.

Thanks again!

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry kokopelli, but the domain isnt in my account and i havent received any email. can you confirm the email address you sent it to...could you even just pm me the information so i can transfer it :)

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
many thanks jan
the insutructions you sent me were sooo long...thought you were writing a novel haha :) (very thorough)

seriously, pleasure doing business. would recommend you to anyone here

thanx
kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators