• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed tyne.biz / Is it Brandable ?Please Appraisals

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
I have register tyne.biz today:smile:

and tyne is a place's name.

Is it brandable ? And how much it worth ?

Thanks
kam.
 
Tyne is a river in north-eastern England which passes through Newcastle-upon-Tyne and reaches the North Sea between Tynemouth and South Shields.

Anybody can help me to Appraisals?

Thanks
 
Any Appraisals ? please help.

Thanks
 
before you keep asking every day about this domain, I am sorry to say that this domain has no real value, it is the name of a tiny river somewhere in England, the trouble is also, its a .biz, dont waste your money on those domains
 
Hi,
sorry to say no good. No-one wants .biz unless the best generics or laptops etc.
Quick Geography lesson though. The tyne is not a tiny river somewhere in England. It is a major river in name & significance in the north east region of England,Newcastle.
The name actually holds a lot of importance to people in the region. Geordies are the name for people from Newcastle, & a great bunch they are too!
You'll get more than your reg fee on ebay in England i would guess. Not much more though. You've got a year or two to sell it. I wouldn't give up the dayjob yet.
If it's any consolation I've regged far worse in my time & so have most people on here, the trick is to learn.
Cheers, Guy
 
I see you are from the UK, so it might have significance to the region like you say, I meant no offense by saying its tiny, but according to the dictionary its 62 miles long..compared to other rivers that is still tiny..
 
Hi,
no offence taken. on a global scale you're right anyway, it's small, but has importance in the UK. It would have to be .com, .net,.info, .co.uk
otherwise forget it.
what has happened to .biz? i only have a few, but you see semi-good generic words unregged & i think it's just a waste to reg cos no-one wants them.
feel sorry for those with loads of good ones.
take it easy, Guy
 
yeah I agree, .biz is not going anywhere, the only domains that make sense with that tld are things like show.biz and small.biz, I think the rest is pretty much doomed to go out of .biz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom