Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Type in names making any amounf of PPC. Plus, any names with value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for dotcoms registered at Go-Daddy. If the name gets type in traffic and makes any kind of PPC then send me your best price. If you have other names that are more valuable than what you are asking for, then send those with your best price.

If you have scoured the globe for years trying to get offers for a name, and yet nobody has offered anywhere near your price, then don't expect me to pay your rent for you by overpaying for the name. Over 90 percent of all names are worth exactly ZERO. End of story.

If you have something good that you are willing to take a big loss on, like people do in the real world of asset buying and selling, then send the name(s). If you feel that you have to get at least what you paid for a name, or at least what someone offered to you years ago, then you will be heading for Federal Bankruptcy protection soon. If you aren't prepared to offer someone a product that you would be comfortable selling to someone in your family at the same price, or that you would be comfortable buying near the price you are asking, then head to Federal Bankruptcy court and get a head start on your filing.

If you aren't feeling big PAIN when you sell the name, then I'm not buying. Dotcom only (most everything else is garbage).

Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Who

Please post a budget for this request, as required.

Thanks

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like very few submissions. This place is a ghost town and no business is done because for years the scammers were allowed to run wild. They destroyed this place. Every time I called people out for being liars, thieves, and lowlifes, I would end up getting banned.

It turned out I was right. Bankruptcy and suicide was the most common result. I warned everybody.....lol. Outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom