• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale type-ins: quick sale needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sales title says type-ins: quick sale needed!

Do you have any stats for the type ins?

yonimlm said:
Package:

bcbsanyprovider.com
compucaretoday.com
drugeretort.com
sarasotasurfandracquetclub.com
modularhouselistings.com
modularhouselistings.net
stockmarketfordummies.com
selectprudential.com
chanll.com
adcyclopaedia.com

Buy now price is $200. Or best offer for all or any one of them.
All names in enom for an easy push.
 
Some of the domains are somewhere in in my fabulous list. Some aren't.

Anyway, last time I saw stats for any of them, I found them quite too small for my taste and for this reason I am selling.
DeCal said:
Your sales title says type-ins: quick sale needed!

Do you have any stats for the type ins?
 
So they dont get any type ins at all?
 
Some of them must be getting nothing. others might get like 4/day.. too small. Yet again, some is real estate traffic, others is medical, a different one is finance.
 
yonimlm said:
Some of them must be getting nothing. others might get like 4/day.. too small. Yet again, some is real estate traffic, others is medical, a different one is finance.

Can you specify which is getting what. I think the title may be a little mis leading and it would help people if you detailed the stats a little more instead of 'might be getting' and 'maybe'
 
The title says type-ins. Since the domains ARE type-ins - this however doesn't mean a specific amount of traffic. I dont think I owe any stats unless it is posted in traffic domains section. It is posted here exactly for the reason of a fast sale. Everyone should make their own estimation to as what each one gets.
All I can say that they get very few uniques. I don't keep the small ones so I just sell them. I will not try and guarantee any amount of traffic. If I sell something with moderate-high traffic, It will include stats. I don't worry about the minor ones.
 
yonimlm said:
The title says type-ins. Since the domains ARE type-ins - this however doesn't mean a specific amount of traffic. I dont think I owe any stats unless it is posted in traffic domains section. It is posted here exactly for the reason of a fast sale. Everyone should make their own estimation to as what each one gets.
All I can say that they get very few uniques. I don't keep the small ones so I just sell them. I will not try and guarantee any amount of traffic. If I sell something with moderate-high traffic, It will include stats. I don't worry about the minor ones.

I dont see how you can claim these are type in domains if you dont even know any stats but good luck with your sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom