• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Type Ins

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgopalam

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 3, 2002
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Hi,

My sites like IndiaWeek.com etc get around unique 150 type ins
a day.

Any ideas to make few bucks off this traffic are appreciated.

Thanks,
SG.
 
Link it to affiliate India pr0n site :) Or perhaps India mercandise..
 
I know its not making me a ton of money, but I had the name nullmusic.com which was getting a ton of Korean traffic...I signed up for The AdultFriendFinder/KoreanFriendFinder, and they pay me $1 for every free female signup and like 50 cents per man...its not a lot of money, but the name has paid for itself every 5-10 days...so I really cant complain...is there an Indianfriendfinder type site out there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom