• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Typical domain owner responses to domain buyer requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone would point that out ;)

I treat ALL offers as if they were legitimate because you never know who is lurking.

GoPC
 
I was wondering if anyone would point that out ;)

I treat ALL offers as if they were legitimate because you never know who is lurking.

GoPC

Exactly. Buyers aren't stupid. For the most part anyways. :lol: The ones that know what they are doing aren't going to expose their hand before the cards are dealt. Always treat every inquiry (freemail or not) as if it's someone legitimate. If they jerk you around after you respond then dump them.
 
When I contact a domain owner unsolicited I get the following response 99.9% of the time:











Oh yeah, and any time I say something like "I am looking for a car related .com that is no more than 9 letters and has car at the beginning" I usually get stuff like:

I have 456thebsetcarsforsalebyme.net

or

You will love my domain - year-old-tires-from-cars.de
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom