• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed UGD.es ( LLL.es are SOLD out from Nov 2006 )

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Hello, I have to sell pretty much all my names soon so I wonder how much is a fair price for one LLL.es (Spain ccTLD) considering it has stable type in traffic from Spain and considering that LLL.es were finished last November.

UGD.es

Also, I don`t think that the letter U is a bad letter because on Sedo most of the combos with the letter U in the spanish LLLs receive most of the traffic.


At NameDrive:

ugd.es
US$ 0.52 729 8 % 1.10 US$ 0.06 US$ 0.71 17 Nov 2006

since Nov 17 2006 , UGD.es had 729 visitors, all type in traffic from Spain. Revenue is little because I did not change anything and don`t know Spanish.
 
thanks......is it your opinion or an offer?

Thank you
 
Seeing as though this is the appraisals board - probably an opinion :)

I'd say low-mid xxx as well.
 
Seeing as though this is the appraisals board - probably an opinion :)

I'd say low-mid xxx as well.

thank you......I asked that just in case....since I`m selling it and I think $150 is good

Thanks

Here the stats from January 1 , 2007 :

4bqx0k5.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom