Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ultimate Domain Research Tool - Limited time DNF Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ready for the ultimate domain power tool?[/FONT]

For a limited time we are discounting the best domain tool in the industry. If you are serious about domains, this is the ultimate tool for you. Features include:

» Domain Research Tool was created to find domains with type-in visitors, search engine traffic, backlinks, PageRank, Alexa™ rank, whois details and more. It can also auto-appraise domains using user specified formulas, send bulk automated offer e-mails, track your current auctions, monitor important domains, filter incredibly large domain lists and zone files and much, much more. All with full multiple proxy support.

Our software was developed by domain professionals, for domain professionals. Try it free today and see how D.R.T. can simplify and automate your life.

Feature Highlights:
  • Designed for BULK Scanning: Domain Research Tool was created to scan domains in bulk. This means that it can handle lists of up to 500,000 domains per scan cycle. Unlike competing products, D.R.T. Can easily load and manipulate extremely large lists and even comes with full support for loading, filtering and analyzing zone files.
  • Powerful Proxy Support: Scanning large lists cannot be done without utilizing proxy servers (see Help file for detailed information on what proxy servers are). D.R.T. supports loading of up to 10,000 proxy servers for use during the scan. Throughout the scan the proxy servers are rotated and poorly performing proxies are automatically disabled. D.R.T. Can also check the proxies to ensure that they are functional and non-transparent. No other domain tool offers these features.
  • New - IDN Support: As requested by our customers, Domain Research Tool now supports international domain names (IDNs). This means that you'll be able to load and scan international domain names just as easily as you scan regular domains. All IDN conversion is done in the background so that you never have to worry about converting from UTF8 to punycode. DRT is the only tool to offer integrated IDN support and a bulk IDN converter.
  • New - Typo Generator: Instantly generate hundreds to thousands of typos from other domains and keyword phrases. Generate typos in 250 TLDs and quickly check them for availability and typein score. No other tool offers such flexibility.
  • Portfolio Management: The latest version of Domain Research Tool includes a portfolio management feature designed to monitor and track the user's domain portfolio. Changes to domain whois records, name servers, e-mails, IPs, site title, link popularity, overture score and much more are tracked and analyzed. Keeping an eye on your domains has never been easier.
  • Watch List: Finding and acquiring quality domains cannot be done without organization. The D.R.T. watch list helps users stay organized by keeping track of offers, auctions, sales, purchases, negotiations, domain notes, alerts, and much more. The tool can also send automated offers in bulk to owners of domains you are interested in.
  • Type-in Domain Finder: D.R.T. was built to simplify the process of finding and acquiring type-in domains. With support for Overture.TLD scans as well as multiple diggers that generate domains based on popular Overture and search engine keywords, D.R.T. makes finding type-in domains a snap.
Popular Features:
  • Domain Research Tool comes with daily updated domain lists downloadable directly from within the D.R.T. interface with just two clicks. Lists include Expired, Expiring, RGP, Registrar-Hold, PendingDelete and even zone files.
  • Full support for scanning Alexa™, Google™, MSN™, Overture™, Yahoo™ and PageRank in bulk with or without proxy servers.
  • Complete customization over which search engines and directories get queried via proxy.
  • Import domains by dragging and dropping domain files, by adding domains manually or by using the import feature. Automatic parsing and powerful filters ensure that only those domains matching your criteria are added and scanned.
  • Export results to Text, CSV, XML and HTML with just two clicks.
  • Extremely flexible. Allows the for complete control of virtually every feature.
  • Full support for scanning bulk whois to extract registration & expiration information as well as e-mail addresses (portfolio only). Supports over 100 gTLDs and ccTLDs.
  • Direct printing of scan list, watch list or portfolio with clean formatting and selectable columns.
  • Advanced post-scan filter allows for filtering of results to only display those domains matching exact criteria (ex: domains with link popularity > 5 or domains with "rackshack" in nameserver).
  • Useful help file explains every feature and provides tips and suggestions. Videos show how to quickly and easily use some of the more popular features.
  • Trusted by the world's
More features outlined here.

BUY NOW and save 75$ instantly! Click Here.

Domain summit 2024

adutopia.com

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought this program.. I have nothing but great things to say about it. I have grabbed some great domains in the last 2 months. I have talked with the owner of the program and he has always been great

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
VERY useful tool, I dont use anything but DRT.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They provide atleast 15 drop lists, full zone files of all common TLD's and about 12 cctld's. They also provide zone changes for .nets .coms .orgs and .infos. Overture checker, typo generator, auto appriasal, link popularity, it finds type-in traffic names and the list goes on. I bought it about a year ago, and havent gone but 4 or 5 days since without using it.

adutopia.com

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they have tons of support. I use it daily. There lists are great. Nothing but good things to say about this product. I like so many of the features but some as simple as the cut and paste of lists.

-Charley-

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does this have resale rights ?

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will purchase this tool within few days and let you know. I checked the trial version and it seems like a great One. If someone can recommend a site where I can subscript for free proxies please let me know here or PM me. I'm going to check the pending deletion lists with domains everyday so I can catch some traffic domains :) I hope it will work. Do you think it's possible to find some domains with atleast 20-100 visitors monthly ? Using this tool.
I don't know if someone already cought good domains with it ? I will be glad if you let me know.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
usguru, I have scanned over 100,000 domains using this tool last week and from those I found more than 250 potential traffic names. I am slowly "tasting" them, so far I found many with 250+ uniques/mo.

For proxies, I recommend DRTProxy.com

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
usguru, I have scanned over 100,000 domains using this tool last week and from those I found more than 250 potential traffic names. I am slowly "tasting" them, so far I found many with 250+ uniques/mo.

OMG, thank you man ! You are gem. :) I will send you PM now. I will be happy if you can add my MSN or YIM so we can exchange information.
Sounds really good.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I would have to disagree. The service they charge for you can do on your own. Out of several thousand proxy servers you will have maybe 100 working proxy servers.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would have to disagree. The service they charge for you can do on your own. Out of several thousand proxy servers you will have maybe 100 working proxy servers.

true..but I don't know how to do it on my own:)

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can find so many free lists with a simple search in google. Scan them with DRT and weed out those that are dead.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know I asked this question but I don't recall seeing an answer.

How do you completely uninstall DRT? I can't find an uninstall option in the menu or in the Add/Remove programs. I don't know what gets written to the registry or I'd just delete the directory.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bell,
I will contact Luc(the coder) and ask him about this issue

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok here is the response I got, hope this helps:

Petros,

The uninstaller is in the same folder it was installed into, so by default c:\program files\domain research tool

There is a program called uninstall.exe there. I’m not sure why it doesn’t show up in the Add/Remove on some machines.

Thanks,

Luc L.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there is a free online version of most of the DRT tools right now at premiumdrops, for those who are not aware

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just purchased the software and hopefully it will do as others consider it to be as a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators