Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ultimate Domain Research Tool - Limited time DNF Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BuyAuthority, if you have any questions, a lot of us have used it for quite some time and can hopefully assist.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BuyAuthority, if you have any questions, a lot of us have used it for quite some time and can hopefully assist.

Thanks Doug.

Well I do have a question about 'Proxy servers'. Is there a list that you'd recommend?.

Or anyone else for that matter.

damitssam

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doug.

Well I do have a question about 'Proxy servers'. Is there a list that you'd recommend?.

Or anyone else for that matter.

I would seriously doubt ANYONE would reveal their proxy sources. I sure aint revealing mine. It would kill your fresh supply instantly.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would seriously doubt ANYONE would reveal their proxy sources. I sure aint revealing mine. It would kill your fresh supply instantly.

Well I thought we are all brothers you know but never mind I found a list and I must say, Luc has done a very very great job at creating such a helpful software. Thanks Luc.

wma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am thinking of buying this tool. One question in my mind is that can you use DRT to scan and analyze domains in auction sites? Like GodDaddy auction, Pool.com auction, Sedo.com auction and Snapnames auction?

wma

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, autopia

Thanks for your reply!
I will definitely try this tool.

dherwan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm trying this tool right now

btw: I think the scale of price is too wide $129 - $149 if become an affiliate since no one have to buy this tool first.

Let see which referral of you guys that I have to choose for buying

Sounds like good stuff

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here are a few points when it comes to using any domaining tool on your computer:

1. Be careful that your IP address doesn't get banned from the major search engines.

2. There are various types of "anonymous proxies" - depending on what info they pass on. Don't believe what you read about them being truly anonymous.

3. There are legal issues around using other peoples computers (proxy servers etc..).

The message here is "tread carefully".

Simon

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I did... not 100% sure. From memory I contacted the admins about it, but it was easier to just sign up again.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried the link to buy from this dnf thread, got nowhere.

Then I tried jdk's affiliate link, I was ready to buy but that link also didnt allow me to buy.

I then chose the "buy" button on the home page and it was a dead page.

I was hoping to scan a few thousand names for tomorrows auctions instead of doing it manually like I've always done, guess I'm SOL.

Maybe I'll try again in a few days.

UPDATE:
Looks like the computer I'm using didnt trust the site. I havent been at my own desk since June. Sucks to be me. I'm buying it now.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I downloaded the demo and it seems very buggy.

Last night, every .org came up as available, but if I tried to register it, it wasn't available.

Now, it seems that most domains are coming up as available, including .com's, I tried to jump on one but it is not available. In fact, out of the small domain combination set I came up with, all that was not available was the .info

I've been thinking about buying this tool, but I'd prefer not spend the money on something that is this buggy. :undecided:

The tool itself seems great (not perfect, but hey) other than the bugs.

stain79

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i bought it several months ago, and for a few days i can't validate the serial number.
contacted stuff about it, no reply yet.

if someone from DRT is here, i would be glad if you could contact me...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
contact user Luc , he is the man behind the software

ebess

Domain Diva
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I own the software and had used it for years. It was an extremely valuable tool. I went a few years without using it, and today I tried to install it onto my latest PC (running Windows 7, which the site says it is compatible with if you run as administrator.

Unfortunately, when trying to do a scan it pops up an endless supply of error messages (which also keeps bringing the tool to the foreground, prohibiting you from doing anything else whilst the scan is running) to the extent that I got so frustrated I just shut down the program and gave up. It hasn't been updated since 2010, so that's a sign... A bad sign...

Does anyone know of a good replacement tool for DRT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom