• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed UNCANCELLED.COM (Dictionary Word .COM)!!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have such great names in your sig...why would you register such an utterly useless domain?
 
You have such great names in your sig...why would you register such an utterly useless domain?

HA HA! :lol:

Thanks and no thanks, I guess :undecided:

How about cause I wanted to own one of the LAST available ONE WORD DICTIONARY .COM on the internet!!! :smilewinkgrin:
 
just because a word appears in the dictionary does not mean it will translate into a good domain name

case in point: uncancelled.com :-)
 
On a brighter note..I love your avatar.
 
UNCANCELLED means "ongoing".
Seriously, I kind of like this name! :yes:
...
PLEASE someone give me a positive appraisal! :smilewinkgrin:
 
Maybe you can come up with a way to recycle cancelled postage stamps so they will be UNcancelled and re-usable.
 
GREAT! I knew there was SOME use for this name! :lol:
 
or a place for long dnf threads to get posted! :)

it's a .com and it's dictionary..at least low $xxx min imo
 
or a place for long dnf threads to get posted! :)

it's a .com and it's dictionary..at least low $xxx min imo

THANK YOU MOCUS!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

C'Mon guys...its a SINGLE WORD DICTIONARY .COM...and "uncancelled" is a POSITIVE term!!! :smilewinkgrin:
 
reg fee, I couldn't find uncancelled in any online dictionary
 
Reg Fee for me as well, I am afraid.

I just do not see any appeal for it at all.
 
no way.... Cancelled.com would be mid $xx,xxx to high $xx,xxx or higher..this one is AT LEAST low $xxx maybe more..it is a POSITIVE term, depends on who's looking at it!
 
get political

UNcancelled.com :smilewinkgrin:

andyr
 
reg fee, I couldn't find uncancelled in any online dictionary

Is this true???...if so I got scammed by one of the members on this board from whom I bought this name yesterday (I have to make sure)...if so, I have some NEGATIVE FEEDBACK to spread in order to warn others...unless I get my money back!

THANKS GUYS!!!

P.S. UNLESS someone wants to get this name for 100 bucks RIGHT NOW!
 
well strictly speaking the dictionary term is "cancelled".
"un" is a prefix that can be added to almost any verb to reverse its meaning, which may or may not make any sense depending on if it is in common usage.
The legitimacy of it being a dictionary word is debatable :)
 
PLEASE tell me whether its a legit "dictionary" term or not...'cause I'm about to really get mad at the guy I bought it from!
 
I would say it is a dictionary word but with an unusual or unlikely prefix. i.e. not in normal usage.

I have never used it in speech, you would not say uncancelled, you would more likely say enabled.

my two pennyworth, andyr
 
Thanks Andy!
I personally think it "sounds" correct to me :undecided:
 
uncancelled is a word...

Stamp collectors would like it...an uncancelled stamp is worth much more than a cancelled one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom