• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Unfinished Am-I-Hot site amihot.ws + free extra domain -expires soon- anyone want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
1
amihot.ws is a hot-or-not type site I started on Mambo, but never finished. Forgot about it, quite frankly. It comes up for renewal in a few days (July 25) but I don't want to continue with it. (The domain and site dates from 2004)

So I'm putting this up for UNRESERVED auction - highest bid by 6PM tonight MDT (Colorado time), even if it's $0, takes it. I will push it for free at the current registrar and you will have to renew it.

As a BONUS I will also give the high bidder amihot.biz, which expires tomorrow. All the other extensions are taken, so if you are the high bidder, you'll have not one, but two, nice names!

Due to the time constraints here, payment to be received via PayPal no later than 7PM MDT tonight.

Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom