Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Unique Adult Stories. Do you have an adult site that needs that special something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have decided to offer my services to adult webmasters & bloggers. If you are in need of adult stories I can do any niche.

Lesbian
Milf
Gay
Straight
Anal
BDSM
Virgins
Incest
+ more

Below is a sample of my work. I just finished this as a frersh sample. Its actually available for purchase if anyone is interested. My rates are a bit higher than my content articles just because of what they are and the effort that goes into them. This article contains 1,003 words. I charge .05 cents per word. Payment method preferred is epassporte but will accept verified paypal.

My Lesbian Love

As we walk down the driveway I hold my arm closely around your waist. I love being so close to you. Slowly you press your breast against my side sending shivers down my spine. I then stop so I can pull you close. Your sparkling eyes begin to shine brightly as I brush my lips against yours. I have to restrain myself to push on for more. I run my fingers gently across you as we begin to walk again. I can tell by the way your grinding your hips that once we are alone it won't take me long to make you wet. You will soon be moaning for more. I decide to tease you by whispering all the naughty things I plan on doing to you in your ear. I just noticed that we are now standing at your door stop. While I wait for you to unlock it I run my fingers through your hair watching you nervously fumbling to put the key in the lock. I watch how your shirt falls slightly off your shoulders as you lean towards to find the right key thinking to myself how teasing you had turned me on as well. Finally I see you swing the door open and step to the side making room for me to step inside. Once we are both in I hear the door lock click behind me. Asking if I would like a drink while heading to the bathroom, I slowly shake my head no. I could no believe that this was really happening. That I was standing here waiting for you to take me into your arms. While wondering off in my own thoughts I suddenly feel your hands slide around me. I feel you press your firm breast into my back. Moaning slowly I reach down pulling your hands to my breast. Urging you to be rough with them and to grope them. I feel your nipples harden against my back as you caress mine. Turning around so I can look into your eyes I slowly begin to run my hands across your cheeks. Nuzzling my face into your neck my hands begin to stray working their way down your body. I want to drive you wild, to make you feel good. I rub across your stomach at the top of your jeans. I push up the bottom of your shirt so I can feel your bear skin. I then begin kissing down your neck, across your shoulder and nibble at the top of your breast. I push your shirt upwards with my teeth urging you to pull off your shirt. I can feel your hands tugging at my shirt wanting me to remove it. I help you remove your shirt while you unsnap my bra. Before I can help you remove your bra you yank mine off and push my breast in your mouth. Your soft tongue feels incredible against my hot tits. I need to feel your lips against mine so I pull you up so I can kiss you. After kissing you firmly I bite gently on your bottom lip while I push you towards the bed.. When I feel your bump against the bed I stop. I push your bra upwards a bit so I can now taste your nipple. I push one into my mouth while I try to undo the clasp without seeing it. The bra eventually falls from your chest to the floor exposing the most beautiful firm tits I have ever seen. I move to the other breast suckling it while I fondle the other one between my finger tips. I can feel your chest heaving as I make small circles around your nipple with my tongue.I feel you reaching for the snaps on my jeans. Once you get it unbutton you begin trying to undo yours while I continue to shower your breast with much attention. I pull myself from your breast unwillingly as you stand so you can remove your pants. As yours fall to the floor I listen as you urge me to remove mine. God you are so sexy. I almost forget to breath as reality set in. That I'm really here and this is really happening. You crawl onto the bed as I follow crawling on my hands and knees. I nibble at your ankle then kissing up your calf to your knee. Slowly making my way up close to your thighs breathing heavily near your crotchless panties. Kissing and licking your thigh. Teasing you. I then work my way to your other leg kissing it and gently massaging it with my tongue. You are now moaning and pleading as my mouth nears your pussy mound again. The smell of your arousal is apparent. I lightly brush my tongue across your opening through your see through panties. I then help you push up your hips so I can remove your panties. I will take any chance I can get to feel my hands against your sexy fit legs. Once your panties are off and your laying back on the bed I waste no time placing my mouth near your pussy entrance. I start out slow tickling you with the tip of my tongue. Tasting you makes me melt. Pushing my tongue deeper inside you. Your so sexy, so wet, all woman. My tongue then moves closer to your clit feeling you hold your breath knowing you want me to taste it, to suckle it. Making slow circles around your clit with my tongue makes you press your thighs near my face. I begin sucking harder feeling your wetness in my mouth. I now feel your clit grow harder inside my mouth knowing your about to spew. I reach up pressing your nipple between my fingers as I hear you scream out while your juices begin to flow into my mouth. Swallowing your cum as fast as I can, smiling inside knowing this would only be first of many play dates for us.

Last edited:

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
daaaaaaaayam

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that good or bad? lol

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
mooo, are you sure you'r not TiffanyR ..??

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mooo, are you sure you'r not TiffanyR ..??

Why in the hell would you think I'm TiffanyR? Sorry I'm not some sicko who pretends my children die to scam money or whatever other crap they did. I have no clue what relevance that has to my post.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
dono where i got it from - just got feeling :drama:

and your response did not convince me otherwise :uhoh:

can somebody confirm that Pink Misfit and TiffanyR posting from the different ip addresses?

thanks

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dono where i got it from - just got feeling :drama:

and your response did not convince me otherwise :uhoh:

can somebody confirm that Pink Misfit and TiffanyR posting from the different ip addresses?

thanks

You are seriously delusional.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i'm not, i just asked- nothing wrong with that

you can respond without calling me names tho, have i accused you of anything ?

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm not, i just asked- nothing wrong with that

you can respond without calling me names tho, have i accused you with anything ??

Posting that on my thread was offensive. I have not done anything to be classified with such a loser. And anyone who would make up stories about their kids like that is a loser.

What relevance does that have to do with my post?

If you was worried about me being her you could have simply messaged a mod or admin.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My hunch is that Missy is not tied to TiffanyR. How about a blowjob story? :)

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
frikin 5 min investigation was enough !!!

MODS NOW ALLERT !!! Pink misfit is indeed TiffanyR !!!

my sences never wrong !

pink misfit signature:
http://www.mommie.info
http://www.missysgoal.com

http://www.dnforum.com/f283/mommie-...e-u-grab-today-thread-280319.html#post1384879

You are a very bad investigator. I bought the domain from her.

We should change your name to Drama Seeker!

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/888/pmcd9.jpg heres the pm she sent me when I bought the domain

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yea okay- i don't have a proof, only got alerted coz real girls doesn't like stories like that, would not make them and not publish them only like 50+yo men likes them, but i don't know about lesbians tho

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea okay- i don't have a proof, only got alerted coz real girls doesn't like stories like that, would not make them and not publish them only like 50+yo men likes them, but i don't know about lesbians tho

For a nickel a word most content writers would write anything.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

real girls? So because I do adult content makes me a guy? Thats very shallow. As far as *only 50 year old men liking these types of stories* , you have no clue what you are talking about. These types of stories aren't just written for some old perv to go stand in his moms basement so he can get off. They are usually purchased by adult webmasters or bloggers who use them to promote their products, forums and sites. Regardless I don't need to explain myself or what I do.

You have made absolutely no sense at all. You should have a legit reason next time for your accusations. I would now appreciate it if you would stay out of my thread.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Want to see TiffanyR's real face?

1. Log into your MySpace account.
2. Visit http://www.myspace.com/claudeosborne and check out the pics.
3. Free vomit bags on your way out.

PS. Good story but too much use of the "I".

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators