• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Unique Anti Social Network! Custom coded and very neat design! Online since 2006! BIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

owntag

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
33
The site http://tinyurl.com/6ejbwb for sale is a Pagerank 3 network that was launched in November, 2006 which targeted towards people who need to complain.

Users can log in and share what's on their mind, in the form of:

1. Annoyances: concise and poignant frustrations
2. Musings: longer, blog like rants or appeals for advice

Users can respond with comments and also by voting on each piece of content. Although many members tend to use this site as an outlet for humor, many have also found it as a good resource for community and a sort of group therapy. The site's core users are a very tight and committed group who offer feedback and guidance for each other's social problems and concerns.

Total registered users: 531
Annoyances: 13,114
Musings: 732
Comments: 4,975
Votes: 184,767

The site comes with custom coded script and design, very unique and NEAT! I'm very confident that the entire site design won't let you down. The site is built in PHP with a MySQL database. The buyer will have full rights to the site and script and it's for this site only.

Traffic/country status: tthe site used come with around 2000 UV per month.

If you are interested in this site, I would suggest you to focus on this site because it does worth you to pay time and effort on marketing it. I have got many projects at the moment, and I do need to focus on one of my arcade site and my domaining business, so this is the main reason I have to let it go.

I have never placed advertisements on the site. But I would strongly suggest you to have a look on the site, you will see it's huge potential.

BIN: $2000 You have exclusive rights to the script, never been sold to others.

Payment method: Paypal from reputable members and escrow (split fee), PM for your best offer and all questions will be answered, thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom