• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Universal Registration Services Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
24
Is Universal Registration Services Inc. the same with Dotster?
I have a name in Namewinner as PENDING.
What does it mean? I was the highest bidder.
Universal Registration Services Inc. got the name.
 
You are right. Wait for a few days and the name should be in your Dotster account.
 
Are you sure about it?
I really don't know what is going on... :(
 
Universal Registration Services Inc. = newdentity.com, You can actually see Dotster in the whois.
http://www.whois-search.com/index.php?query=newdentity.com

NameWinner got about 15-20 domains for me before, the domains were usually moved to my Dotster account after 2-5 days. If you are the high bidder, and do not get the domain after a week, they probably have "forgotten" your domain (that happened to me before). In that case, you should email [email protected].
 
I just got billed!
Thanks for your help!
I started using Namewinner a couple of weeks before.
It got me 2 names so far.
One average .org and one good .net.
Very good so far...
I'm happy with namewinner so far.
Let's see how well it works with .com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom