• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unregistered Overture W/EXT Domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkinted

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Do unregistered Overture W/EXT domains exist in the wild?? If so, how do I find them?? I've been looking hard for a while and I've never encountered one.
 
They'er right there, btween Big Foot and the Leprechan, across from the Alien riding the Unicorn.

No... I've never seen one either.

GoPC
 
Do unregistered Overture W/EXT domains exist in the wild?? If so, how do I find them?? I've been looking hard for a while and I've never encountered one.
They do exist in the wild! I've seen them :greensmilewinkgrin:
 
Oh they are there, I've registered plenty of them.
 
look at google.om

its not registered n it has shit load of OVT.
 
look at google.om

its not registered n it has shit load of OVT.
Too bad they only allow 3rd level domains under .om :biggrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom