• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed UofAZ.com University of Arizona

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
I am wondering what you think this great domain is worth.

UofAZ.com

I am thinking to contact University of Arizona and see if they want to buy it.
Not sure what should I price it at.

Anyone had any experience with University domains?

Thanks
 
I'd say depends do you recieve any sort of traffic.
 
I dunno I parked it few days ago got 6 visitors so far. What you guys think? is it worth in X,xxx or XX,xxx anyone out there that has experience with domains like this one?
 
...
 
Last edited:
no one refers to the school as U of AZ. It's U of A. Just as Arizona State University is ASU, not AZSU. They didn't need the domain for the last 10 years, I doubt they would be inclined to buy it now. Schools typically use .edu which you and I cannot register.
 
I say it's worth no more than $20. UofA.com might be of interest to an alum, but I am sure the school wouldn't even want it.
 
I have to agree with Duckinla. Most University and school using .edu , and your domain not relate to University of Arizona much.
The problem now is not that how much it worth , but will you be able to sell it or not.
 
TM issues
reg fee

remember schools make major money selling merchandise.
FYI: 6 billion spent to promote March Madness.

if you can use the acro to mean something else you might be able to harvest some value out of it.
 
TM issues
reg fee

remember schools make major money selling merchandise.
FYI: 6 billion spent to promote March Madness.

if you can use the acro to mean something else you might be able to harvest some value out of it.

TM issues?
What the hell are you talking about?


==================================================

As for the rest thanks a lot was just wondering and now I have my answer.

Cheers all
 
mid xxx or maybe low xxxx
 
TM issues?
What the hell are you talking about?


==================================================

As for the rest thanks a lot was just wondering and now I have my answer.

Cheers all

you registered the name in bad faith. you are admitting to this if you call them.
 
you registered the name in bad faith. you are admitting to this if you call them.

Are you kidding me? Please don't post if you don't know what you are talking about?

1) what does TM has to do with BAD FAITH? Do you even know what TM is?
2) I do admit so? Every one of us does it every day when getting domains of drop.

Please cover some ground and don't post if you don't know what you are talking about.
 
contacting them is cybersquatting 101.

the domain is confusingly similar to their name. contacting them proves bad faith. you never ever contact an entity that you own a confusingly similar moniker of.

last i checked this was a public forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom