Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fixed price UOOR.COM - Great aged 4 letter name, low price.

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
UOOR.COM - Great 4 Letter .COM at Moniker - 2005 aged name - Prepaid reg. through 4/2012!

Giveaway price of $85.00.

(PayPal within 24 hours from established members only) - Moniker push only.

I have owned this name for about 10 months, which I acquired here on DNF from iahead.

There are several threads on DNF about this domain name. Check Google or DNF for threads on UOOR.COM before purchasing this.

I bought it not knowing the his(story) of this name. As far as I know there are no problems with it, but I wanted to make a full disclosure and sell at a low price.

I have moved it from GD to Moniker about 8 or 9 months ago, and have had no problems or notices about this name. I planned to develop it, but am clearing it out instead.

So, if you are comfortable with it, feel free to buy it. This should go quick. Established DNF members only. Domain is sold "as is" with buyer being informed of the name's history.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent to you with my PayPal details and instructions on what I need for the Moniker push.

Thanks for purchasing the name! Name is pending sale, so no more offers are being accepted on this name.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Please no more offers on this name... I have a buyer and also a backup purchaser.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kong707, It's been about 3 days, and per terms of sale name was to be paid for within 24 hours via PayPal.

Please check your PM, and promptly pay please. Otherwise, name is subject to be sold to another.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sold to lanesespirit, as I never heard from original buyer for 3+ days for this 24 hour payment sale. Name pushed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom