Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Upcoming Monkier auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This one caught my eye:

Also in November Moniker will be conducting a live and silent auction at the Geo Domain conference. This will consist of city/state/country and travel related names. Final day to submit names for consideration is: September 17th.

I am pretty sure this has been asked before (likely by me :blush: ) but how do I submit my names?

Thanks!

Domain Summit 2024

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This one caught my eye:

Also in November Moniker will be conducting a live and silent auction at the Geo Domain conference. This will consist of city/state/country and travel related names. Final day to submit names for consideration is: September 17th.

I am pretty sure this has been asked before (likely by me :blush: ) but how do I submit my names?

Thanks!

Anyone know if it's possible to list a geo portfolio for sale, as opposed to listing individual domains?

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go to Monikerliveauction.com our Auction Headquarters for all the due dates and auctions. We have 12 auctions over the next 12 months, many due dates are coming up. Email [email protected] for the submission forms , you can also email me directly [email protected]. You can submit names now for all the auctions we are holding through the end of the year.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

www.Moniker.com
ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar, Premium Domain Sales & Escrow
Services

"Moniker is the first and only provider of Domain Asset Management"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators