Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Upcoming UDRP cases -- arcade.com and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jberryhill said:
I think we should a probation period for new signups

Naw... If someone wants to pay Adam for the privilege of signing up to take a poke at me, that's fine. Hey, I've even conceded an argument to you, I believe, in this forum.

It's no secret that there are certainly those in the world who have a problem with an attorney that sticks up for domainers in the UDRP, in court, in the ICANN process, and in litigation against ICANN on the Verisign settlement issue. For reasons not worthy of discussion, is it surprising that concurrent with the Wellington ICANN meeting and some other recent events that someone felt a need to join DNForum and "take Berryhill down a peg"?

No, that's not surprising in the least. I expected it sooner, and I expect we'll see more as certain ugly situations turn uglier.

The fact that some people want to tear you down suggests to me the height of your stature.

Keep up the good work!

Domain Summit 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bigboy222 said:
It looks like Berryhill's skills are slipping. He is 2 for 4 on his last 4 cases. I hope you were working for free, for the losers sake!

http://www.arb-forum.com/domains/decisions/599041.htm
http://www.arb-forum.com/domains/decisions/567037.htm

To be honest I could care less about wins vs losses in general, you need to look at it in a case by case situation. A lawyer cannot win an obvious TM violation, they are lawyers not miracle workers.

I know for any and all domain issues I have there is only one choice.... Mr. Berryhill is it for me.

and the only number I care about is my record with him.

1-0, enough said.

-=DCG=-

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I'm 3-0 with John. Maybe more, I lost track. Of course, if it's an obvious loser, he won't take your money.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey John, if I ever needed help with some scumbag out there. Could I hire you? Seriously, I would love for you to be my lawyer anyday.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would love for you to be my lawyer anyday.

Do you hope for life-threatening diseases, so that you can hire doctors that you like?

George, we're due for another UDRP handicapping thread.

And I'll say up front that I have three in the can right now. Might win 'em, might lose 'em. If disputes aren't settled or otherwise deterred, it's not up to the parties whether they win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom