• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers UpcomingFilms.co.uk plus more high-search names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkstark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1
deleted
 
Last edited:
.
Highly seached uk domains. Seeking offers.


​
LumbarPuncture.co.uk - 27,100 exact-match monthly Google searches. $.1.17. Four-year-old name expires Dec. 12, 2012

SuperheroMovie.co.uk
- 27,100 exact monthly Google searches

SuperheroMovies.co.uk
- 27,100 exact monthly Google searches

SuperheroGames.co.uk
- 22,200 exact monthly Google searches

UpcomingFilms.co.uk - 135,000 exact-match monthly Google searches. $1.51 CPC

Skanks.co.uk
- 3,600 exact monthly Google searches

Superheroines.co.uk - 6,600 exact monthly Google searches.
​

You're information is wrong. First off with Superheroines.co.uk you are way off and also UpcomingFilms.co.uk you are off, the other domains are correct but they are based on Global Monthly Searches, not Searches done in the U.K. - check it out here: http://postimage.org/image/ehc0tmpah/

Do you have any BINs Set?
 
"Superheroines" is one word (not two), so my 6,600 figure for global exact monthly Google searches is correct. But, - good gobbly! - that's a whopper of a mistake I made with "upcoming films." I just checked - I see what I did wrong. I entered "upcoming movies" into the Google Adword tool. (The correct figure for "upcoming films" is 3,600.") Thanks for pointing out the mistake. Since I can't edit the subject line, I'll try to get a mod to change it. Otherwise, I have no choice but to delete the thread. Thanks again.

As for BINs, no I haven't set any yet. I'm seeking offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom