• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Upgraded User Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum-NewsDNForum-News is verified member.

Level 6
The Originals
DNF Digi
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
4,278
Reaction score
1
Attn: All Dnfourm Members,

Dnforum.com is always looking ways to improve Dnforum by adding new features and tools. We have now added a new profile system that is not only more business professional but also allows you to share more information about yourself and your business to the other members.

I would like to ask all of you to please take some time and login your UserCp, where you will be able to “edit profile” and “edit profile image” The edit profile image allows you to put a picture of yourself which makes it more personable and it would be nice for all the members to put a face to the member.

Please make sure you upload a presentable picutre of yourself. Cartoons and other non related pictures will not be tolerated.

Please feel free to check mine "CS-Admin" as a sample

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM.

Look for more features to be added in the near feature.

Thank you
Sue
 
very nice, may i surgest another option for Marital Status, as some people may not be married and not single, maybe add "In Relationship"
 
new profile page looks very nice.
 
maybe a "name" or at least "first name" field?
:)
also, I think there is a small typo on the default profile picture
"This member hasn't uploaded a photo yet".
 
First Name field coming up! :ok: Check back in a few min and it should be there.

Thanks
Sue

IT Web Team said:
maybe a "name" or at least "first name" field?
:)
also, I think there is a small typo on the default profile picture
"This member hasn't uploaded a photo yet".
 
i updated some new info, CS-Admin, nice pics :)
 
Can we get a little more specific on the "Last Online?" "Today" just doesn't cut it. Sometimes I am waiting for pms or sales from someone and would like to know if they have been recently on.
 
I'm leaving the first name field blank for myself. Because I mean, that's just too much information. ;-)

For the Zodiac thing, there should at least be a blank entry, or else there are going to be tons of Aries. :p
 
I just paid to upgrade it back...but I think others might have been affected (lots of "Domain Whiz" titles now that I didn't notice before).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom