• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Upload(dot)info & Hits(dot)info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Schoon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
917
Reaction score
16
Two very generic keywords in .info, any ideas on the value?

Thanks!
 
thanks, decided to auction hits(.)info off on sedo, I'll keep upload for a while, will probably have it developed.

Any other opinions?
 
would really appreciate some more opinions, dont have much experience with .info
 
Weren't they just sold at an auction and winning bids published on DNJournal.com? I think I bid on both, but others apparently thought they were worth much more than I did. The auctions are the best appraisal you can possibly have.
 
would really appreciate some more opinions, dont have much experience with .info

I see hits . info has a reserve met auction running at sedo so you'll know in around 4 days that value

Upload ?? not sure

G/L

jim
 
Weren't they just sold at an auction and winning bids published on DNJournal.com? I think I bid on both, but others apparently thought they were worth much more than I did. The auctions are the best appraisal you can possibly have.

Yes, there was only one other bidder on these names tho.. And they certainly didn't sell in the area DNjournal would post..(yet ;) sedo auction is running for hits)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom