Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed uploadhut.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ceo said:
Thanks for the kind words...
Dual Xeon CPU, 2 GB RAM, 2 x 120 GB HDD etc... 50 MBPS unmetereed...

For those that want a peak of revenue this month.
http://uploadhut.com/view.php/149840.jpg

Thanks !

weeps,
- Traffic is coming from a lot of places. All over. People sharing files with others....
- We buy no advertising of any kind.
- There are a lot of people reaching the main site as well as the image pages. I'm sure the image pages get many more uniques relatively....

Still looking for good offers.
Don't be shy, if you'd like to get this site, and are positive about it's potential, then either take it at the BIN price or give me your offer...
Thanks !

Can you please post a screen shot of the top 10 referring websites? Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

targetpro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
with the new 2257 regs in the us going in to effect june 23, this site is a risky proposition for any us webmaster

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, and now I'm tired. Enough comments guys.
Sales thread ; )

Please pm/email offers...

and btw targetpro, welcome to the forums !

FusionHosting

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
targetpro said:
with the new 2257 regs in the us going in to effect june 23, this site is a risky proposition for any us webmaster

2257 isn't anymore of a burden/risk that a responsible hosting provider or webmaster should already adhere to.

When running any type of service like this you need to be proactive about DMCA requests, removal of content violating your ToS or that of your advertising agreements, and adhering to the terms of your bandwidth provider or hosting company which place similiar restrictions on your operations so they're not involved with takedown requests or liable for content on your servers.

targetpro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FusionHosting said:
2257 isn't anymore of a burden/risk that a responsible hosting provider or webmaster should already adhere to.

Would be impossible to adhere to with a site like uploadhut where USERS submit content

2257 requires that you have supporting documentation for any adult pic, that is copies of the model's id and other things, all impossible to maintain with such a site

The authorities can demand that you produce such records at any time

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
targetpro said:
Would be impossible to adhere to with a site like uploadhut where USERS submit content

2257 requires that you have supporting documentation for any adult pic, that is copies of the model's id and other things, all impossible to maintain with such a site

The authorities can demand that you produce such records at any time

Of course its possible to adhere to it. You simply don't allow adult content. Do you think Yahoo will be closing their pic services like Flickr, which they just bought for millions? Do you think every PhotoBlog will shut their doors because of this?

Anyway, back to uploadhut.com... the site looks good and the traffic and revenue is very impressive. Too bad I can't afford it. Good luck with the sale.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
greggish said:
Anyway, back to uploadhut.com... the site looks good and the traffic and revenue is very impressive. Too bad I can't afford it. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you greggish.
Best wishes !

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it a custom script? Or a public one that you have modified?

Awesome revenue BTW

targetpro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
greggish said:
Of course its possible to adhere to it. You simply don't allow adult content.

Absolutely, that is the point I am making, drop adult and traffic will presumably drop.

Any idea on the % of the traffic and uploads that are adult for this site?

Ango

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just to say that ceo is a great trader, and deinately a benefit to these forums! I sold him uploadhut a while back now. Very good to deal with and very trustworthy!

Goodluck with the sale!

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BLazeD said:
Is it a custom script? Or a public one that you have modified?
Awesome revenue BTW

Thanks there...
I think it was a public one that was highly modified at start and has been continously modified to date. The modifications have built up revenue.

Ango said:
Hey,
Just to say that ceo is a great trader, and deinately a benefit to these forums! I sold him uploadhut a while back now. Very good to deal with and very trustworthy!
Goodluck with the sale!

Thanks there Ango. You were great to deal with too, and the support has been marvellous.
PS: Removing the activex has done even better things ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom