• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale uqj.com $9,500.00 on Pool Already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
23
uqj.com $9,500.00 11 2004-03-07 16:12:00 2d 19h 13m Bid Now!

Who keeps buying these? I have some q's left. :approve:
 
Gregr said:
uqj.com $9,500.00 11 2004-03-07 16:12:00 2d 19h 13m Bid Now!

That's crazy. If you find out who's buying those combinations I have some Florida swamp land for sale.
 
uqj.com what a freaking ugly name...mind you not so ugly for a hundred or two but for that.......i karumba
 
Over ten times more than it's worth - bizarre.
 
Maybe the high bidder(s) have a client in mind already.

I agree, the price is high for reseller, but it isn't bad for an enduser in many cases.
 
Why all the doom and gloom?

I think it is great it has to push up values.

Would some of you guys be happier to see it go for $100?
 
dotus said:
Would some of you guys be happier to see it go for $100?
Yes, as long as that $100 was my enom bid that caught the name, and I had a client who had already paid me $10,000 to get the name. :-D
 
Seems nobody pays for this name yet
 
hummmm.................wonder what is go'in on ?? ..... :shy:
 
i rather spend on more meaningful name. :huh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom