Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

UrbanData.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently taking offers via PM Only on this domain. As most know it was a domain brokerage that failed not due to lack of traffic but moreso due to lack of funding to continue. At one point it saw near 3000 uniques per day however it has been offline as a brokerage since 06 and only 4 days ago I parked it to test stats .

In the last 4 days the reported stats on the domain are

urbandata.com domain names sell... uniques 127 clicks 6 earnings at sedo $0.64 (In my opinion Sedo pays peanuts for ppc)

I will keep updating traffic stats in this thread.
The domain had a problem past and needs a good owner who can actually do something with it's potential.
The domain was first registered in 2001

Please note most of the SE's have not indexed in months but there is plenty of perm links that were paid for over the course of 2006. I would like to sell this domain in order to pay off the few debts left incurred when the domain brokerage failed (around 2800.00) as well as pay off it's investor and am taking offers on this domain only via pm.

There is no need to post in this thread. Simply pm if interested with an offer.

Most of the traffic is domain name related / business / end user

Thank you

Domain Summit 2024

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Beware this person is a known scammer

Do not trust!

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well on Name-pros Urbandata aka Chelsea Murphy / Brian (cant remember surname) scammed a alot of people including me and I was promised a refund that never materialised (was given every excuse in the book) for work that was done by her/ him that was very poorly done.

There was a thread a mile long on name-pros and she/he was banned in the end.

If you want more info I suggest contacting mods at name-pros.

And mods here on dnforum I would suggest banning this con artist and taking note of there IP address.

here is a thread on dnforum to take a look at

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=173653

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It looks like the user account was reactivated.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems people I don't owe money to are claiming this now?. Did anyone not note that this thread was reply via PM only? I do know who I owe money to and am going to pay hence the thread. These are hate posts specifically what Adam doesn't want on his site. I wouldn't even be here If I didn't care about the debt.

Amazing

Never heard of you Dr Nump
Nor do I owe you anything European unless you also use a different username.

I owe six people total a little under 2800.00

IF you are legitimately owed money and can provide me with the username (I do know who I owe) that it's owed to along with a balance I will be paying this ASAP now that I am able and recovered.

Those I do owe legitimately can feel free to send me a pm. Others who are sitting here bashing me with no personal interest are the reason I'm in this prediciment.

A little childish I suspect.

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes you do Chelsea

Remember the 100$ you were wiring me via bank transfer and the thread I started on Namepros that was a mile long after a week.

Yes I am still waiting for my refund

And just because I have another user name here doesnt mean that you dont owe me anything.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok then I recognise you. You are correct I do still owe you 100.00 and I want to pay you as soon as I can raise the funds. I just got back online after having my surgery's just 4 days ago which started in Sept. I haven't been able to work. My entire business failed. The only way I can pay these debts is to liquidate the domains Tommy.. (See I don't forget)

Whoever Dr Nump is though unless he clarifies what's owed and who he really is then I have no idea.

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Get well soon Chelsea.

And I hope you get back on your feet again to pay back everyone.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy. I'm walking again but with a cane. I seriously did lose everything but I DO feel bad and do want to sell what I do retain in order to pay. I'm not this monster people thought *Sigh* I've about 6 parties interested in my entire portfolio so hopefully it won't take long to pay these few debts off.

I believe I owe Jasperson , Peaches money as well and a couple of others.
I'm selling this domain on the traffic merrit only and using the proceeds to pay the debts I had when I went for surgery.

I'd like to think it's the right thing to do.

If anyone has any doubts I'd be happy once a price is agreed upon to put 2800.00 in escrow with another DNF member even and have the other member hold and pay the funds if necessary. I simply want to get the debts cleared up.

I know one thing once I get this cleared up my activity will consist specifically of buying / developing since ppc and running a domain brokerage was simply too much for one single person to handle with no funding.

Stats this morning are as follows

urbandata.com domain names sell... uniques 133 clicks 6 Sedo Earnings $0.64 (4.5 days parked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom