• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Urgent Appraisal Please: kiss.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12surfer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
new to posting but not new to the site, fun place :)
need an honest appraisal for the owner for this domain: kiss.ca
thank you.
 
Excellent domain - it is worth at least $2.5K
 
hmmm tough call.


$1750-$3500
 
Welcome to DNF 12surfer,

Nice to get that first post out of the way now that you've been here a while eh? ;)

Great .CA name with many possible uses (Ex. Tagline: Kiss Me I'm Canadian!)

I would appraise at:

Low to Mid $xxxx CDN to End User
High $xxx to Low $xxxx US to Reseller


Best Success in ALL Your Endeavours!
 
Do .ca domains get any better? 25k
 
wow thats a big difference between 2k and 25k. i appreciate all the appraisals and keep them coming please. you guys know best!
 
How old is the domain? If it has some backlinks and some PR value it can go a lot more than what I have said(2.5k)
 
I have sold .ca for xx,xxx when I thought they where only worth x,xxx. It really all depends on who the domain is being sold to. I have noticed over the last 6 years that there is always someone or some company who will come along and pay more. If you are in no rush to sell the domain, i would hold onto it. Someone out there always is in need of a one word domain and willing to pay the big bucks.
This is just my opinion from experience.
 
The sad fact is the .ca is worth more to resellers at drop auctions than in the end user world. To date the largest portfolio sale with EXECELLENT premium names throughout averaged just $4K a name and happened just last year.

This name at drop auction is likely to get you more than here or an enduser in most cases ( jmo )
 
so anybody have more suggestions on what it is worth? should i put it in the auction or wait a little more for appraisals?
 
I have to agree that at tbr this domain would easily fetch $25k +

I think the key thing here for you is patience. This is a very valuable domain and the right buyer is out there someplace, it may take a year or more to find that buyer but personally, I would wait... I think this could be sold for $25,000 or more to the right buyer...

A lot of people here would likely take it off your hands for $2,500 or so right now... so if you are desperate for cash you could flip this one pretty fast...

Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide to do...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom