• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed URGENT - Evanna.eu

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varlin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
28
What's your perceived value?

I got it by the time Evanna Lynch an Irish girl, was cast for Harry Potter, but I don't care about its celebrity value.

Opinions? Bad name? Good name?
 
Well... I actually want to know the perceived value as a whole, extension included, so I can decide whether to sell or not...
 
I really don't know what it would be used for other than the celebrity angle? Perhaps there's a company out there by the same name? A non celeb that happens to want their name? You have an offer I assume?

2-5k. Ask for it in Euros.
 
Thanks you all for your timely comments, that will help a lot to decide whether to keep or to let go this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom