• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Urgent: Please Appraise ASAP!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c39b7

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
interact.net (maybe for a computer accessories company?)

idealwebhosting.com (web hosting...hehe)

thewebdesk.com (portal or maybe for a company offering online
support software or something?)

mailmymoney.com (online payment system? maybe this one is just
a horrible name!)

I need to sell these domains as soon as possible because it's really fun...
Plus, I'm moving out on my own. I just graduated from high school but my parents are moving to California and I want to stay where I am.

BTW, none of these are developed.

Thanks in advance, and I wish everyone good luck in their ventures. :-D
 
Okay first off, come to California ... it is great here! Secondly the domains:

interact.net: mid xxx to high xxxx

idealwebhosting.com: long name ... reg fee to mid xx

thewebdesk.com: mid xx to mid xxx

mailmymoney.com: Yeah not so hot at least I dont think so. Reg fee.
 
Interact.net is a nice domain name. I would say $500 for that one. I agree with jsonline for all the other appraisals.
 
Anyone else have an estimate for interact.net?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
 
am guessing between $1k - $5k
 
Thanks mudi.

Anyone else? I'd like to get as many as possible... so I can get the best
idea possible.
 
interact.net - $750
 
interact.net $1K

idealwebhosting is pretty good too, the others not much
 
Thanks everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom