• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .US Domain Drop/Hold Lists Available Anywhere??

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioz

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
19
Hi!

Does any service offer reliable .US domain drop/hold lists?? Pool's is very inaccurate. I got some from their NameScout 5/20 list (they dropped in early June) through them and had reg. at GoDaddy and then went through their 'June 9' list only to find that they'd all dropped on June 5th!

Free (best, of course!) or paid, I'd be interested as I am sure many others here would be.

Thanks!

Jon %+|
 
Hi!

I actually did find your site after my posting. There were a few but not many. This is frustrating!

I also got this from the .US Neustar registry:

We currently do not have a .US list of expiring names. However, such a list will become available soon after the implementation of the Restore Grace Period (RGP) in the .US registry on July 6, 2004. Until then, interested parties just have to rely on WHOIS queries and other available resources to determine availability of expired domain names.

Thanks!

Jon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom