• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed US$ Value of Vegasbreak.com?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would strongly suggest speaking with them on the phone to determine their level of professionalism, and subsequently, their seriousness in paying the right price for this domain.

As for development, I would tell them that you were planning on developing it into a travel site for Las Vegas, until they came into the pricture and showed interest in buying. You're a business man afterall, profit upfront is the same as longterm profit, if you need the money right now, and you have a buyer ready to bite at an optimum price.

No harm in calling their "Big Clients" and verifying that they have in fact done work for them in the past. If the Big Boys claim they haven't, then i'd recommend you call them on it, and ask them to state THEIR intentions for the name -- and pressure a little more, as in, they will have 48 hours to accept the deal, or the offer is revoked.

Just my advice.

-Merlin
 
Mike Ford said:
Well Tomorrow is the day that I [email protected] that I would get back to him regarding the sale of vegasbreak.com. I'm not a negotiation expert but have been told that the one who states Price first is the looser. I have not heard from him yet. Should I wait a few more days to see if he will reply? Or should I send him a email that dosn't state a $$ amount for the domain, but is something along the lines of : We have been considering your offer, and would like to know your specific intentions for this domain and Budget? Can anybody offer some solid advice or guidelines to follow? Thanks.
Mike


Personally...I would reply that you decided that you have no interest in selling the domain
right now. BUT if they would like to leave their BEST offer you will consider it if you change your mind....and thanks very much for the interest. Don't fall to pressure from them to give
a price unless you have a number you can be ok with...once the argreement is struck your commited to that price.

If they have the interest level they will be at your doorstep upping their offer...you are then in the drivers seat. Just don't go crazy on price.

nite
 
Yeah....right after they made the offer, play hard to get.

Then sleep on the couch for days ;)
 
Perhaps a little off topic.

But do you all realize that this potential buyer can easily read everything you wrote here?
all he/she has to do is google "vegasbreak.com", and out of 4 results, this entire thread is first...
I lost some serious sales in january because of this, so i basically cut down drastically in placing my names for appraisals.
Even leaving a space like vegasbreak .com doesnt make a difference when searching for "vegasbreak.com"
Just giving you a heads up, as you are currently in the negotiation phase...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom