Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed UScops.com - 13,000 unique's a day!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hostmasta

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Registered UScops.com in 2001.

Averaging 11k to 13k unique visitors a day. (18k to 20k page views a day)

Traffic growing everyday.......nice revenue as well, around $600 to $800 a month.

Thinking of selling......would be interested in some appraisals.

thanks,
Steve

Domain Summit 2024

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
where does the traffic come from?

A quick Alexa query says that 35.8% comes from search engine queries for various searches to include "minecraft level generator" and "aika zero ryona 2", the former of which comes up on the first page on a google search, while the latter did not.

Only one site is linking in - so this is not coming from backlinks. I have a feeling the rest is type-ins.

There is content on the site, so this isn't just a domain name for its keyword value.

Assuming the average revenue ($700 - right within the $600-$800 range as stated) has been earned consistently, I would place a value of about USD $40,000 on this site, depending on how the traffic is converting in terms of ads.

The only problem is, while the name is generic, it's not generic in such a way that just anyone could use it. Something credit card, insurance, travel, or financial related would be in high demand as affiliate programs can make whoever is running a site on that domain a pile of money. And anybody who has $xx,xxx to spend on a domain name will look at such names as the ones I had mentioned first.

My advice would be to keep adding content, maybe add a twitter channel, create a brand, build a buzz. I think that you've got a great site concept, but it just needs a little bit of polishing, and you could even turn this into a $xxx,xxx site with some hard work.

has2hands

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hard to value the site because who knows what it is.....in terms of traffic.

Looks like most traffic is from Japan..there is twitter feed or something in Japanese pushing traffic to site.

If you do simple check on Google search, type-in there search box: site:uscops.com.....you will see.

So, to think you get 12,000 folks each day typing in this term is wrong....traffic is pushed by this twitter feed.

Simple Google Analytics on site will tell you and I am sure the buyer will want this also....so get Analytics on site, especially if pushing the traffic angle...any buyer will want to see this, especially if you are talking $40K value.

Those number will help make proper appraisal.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only way this name gets that high of a number of type in traffic is if there was a wildly popular site on it with in the last year or so...it appears as if the site has been parked since 2006...so that is not the case. Otherwise it would have to be a typo of a wildly popular site.

On name alone, I would say the name is worth $69.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom