• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed USeconomy.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Picked this up on the drop last night.

USeconomy.info

ALL TLDS TAKEN.
1.67 million google returns
7,070 Google images
Google trends report.

Please appraise.
 
Nice one, I like it because it actually makes sense with the tld, unlike most other .infos for appraisal here. Def a good tld for someone wanting to build a database and release site for economics data. Mid $$ to low $$$ reseller IMO
 
Thanks, this is primarily why I caught it! Thanks again.
 
Hey Rock. How are you?

I like it and I also have USeconomy.biz

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom