Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Using PayPal Registerfly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Money

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it easy to buy domain names with pay pal through registerfly.com ?
How does it work? I send them money through paypal and they just add the domain to my account or what? So basically, is it an easy process?

Also, they offer free transfer dont they? so I could transfer ownership of the domain name preatty seamlessly right? Thanks guys.

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Login your registerfly account and click the paypal icon and tell paypal how much you want to deposit to registerfly (can be any amount). Your registerfly account will show the credit within minutes. Once you have a balance in your account you can start regging names. Ownership transfers are free.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
its very easy actually - i had to do it once cos it didnt accept my credit card
then paypal took the money off my credit card no problem and sent the money to registerfly

CyberSmart

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can trust RegisterFly, it is very easy to pay through Paypal :)

Be aware that you have to use the Paypal link provided in your RegisterFly member section to have money added automatically and instantaneously to your account ;)

Momentum

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I credited my registerfly account several times using paypal, then on the next three occassions my account was not credited until I submitted a tech support ticket and they manually credited my account like a week later. I would not recommend it unless it is the only, only way you can pay.

CyberSmart

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Momentum
I credited my registerfly account several times using paypal, then on the next three occassions my account was not credited until I submitted a tech support ticket and they manually credited my account like a week later. I would not recommend it unless it is the only, only way you can pay.
I guess you did not follwed the normal way to add funds through Paypal !

Momentum

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess you did not follwed the normal way to add funds through Paypal !

Wrong again. Of course I used the paypal payment button in the members area. Their system is just flawed. We are not talking about just a simple fluke, but we are talking about 3 separate occasions that money was taken out of my Paypal account and not credited to my Registerfly account until their support manually credit my account. Hmmm... didn't I already say this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom