Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Vaccine Domain help

Premium_Domains

Level 1
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on these domains? I am in talks with Johnson & Johnson about transferring them the JNJ related domains FREE OF CAHRGE. I am going to offer up these other names FOR SALE. Johnson and & Johnson is a large company so their budget could be big??

I'm thinking InternationalVaccine.com is probably the most valuable?

FDAvaccine.com
FDAvaccines.com
WHOvaccine.com
WHOvaccines.com
HHSvaccine.com
HHSvaccines.com
GovernmentVaccine.com
GovernmentVaccines.com
InternationalVaccine.com
GileadVaccine.com
GileadVaccines.com
JNJvaccine.com
JNJvaccines.com
LegalVaccine.com
LegalVaccines.com

Domain summit 2024

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on these domains? I am in talks with Johnson & Johnson about transferring them the JNJ related domains FREE OF CAHRGE. I am going to offer up these other names FOR SALE. Johnson and & Johnson is a large company so their budget could be big??

I'm thinking InternationalVaccine.com is probably the most valuable?

FDAvaccine.com
FDAvaccines.com
WHOvaccine.com
WHOvaccines.com
HHSvaccine.com
HHSvaccines.com
GovernmentVaccine.com
GovernmentVaccines.com
InternationalVaccine.com
GileadVaccine.com
GileadVaccines.com
JNJvaccine.com
JNJvaccines.com
LegalVaccine.com
LegalVaccines.com

Has J&J contacted you?

If not please do not contact them or offer the domains to them.
You have nothing to gain except legal expenses if you contact them.

If they decide to make an example of you to prevent anyone else registering a JnJ domain then you are in for a world of hurt.
If you don't want them drop them and be done with it.

Vaccines are going to be huge, I would personally hold on to any vaccine domains I had.
That said I would never register any domain that implies any big pharma brand. I value my time and money too much.

Last edited:

Premium_Domains

Level 1
Reaction score
I contacted J&J. I am transferring them JNJvaccine and JNJvaccines FREE OF CHARGE. I am acting like the "hero" doing a good deed. Ultimately, I was hoping they would see the other (non-trademark) domains in my portfolio and maybe offer to buy some. Especially InternationaVaccine and LegalVaccine.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I contacted J&J. I am transferring them JNJvaccine and JNJvaccines FREE OF CHARGE. I am acting like the "hero" doing a good deed. Ultimately, I was hoping they would see the other (non-trademark) domains in my portfolio and maybe offer to buy some. Especially InternationaVaccine and LegalVaccine.

If you have already contacted them you will not be treated as a hero.
You have just incriminated yourself as someone who recognises that J&J has trademarks and patents.

If they want any of your other domains they will simply send legal to get them from you.
They now have a profile for someone who willingly registered domains knowing J&J was the rightful mark owner.

Trust me, you will not be considered a hero and if by some small chance they want another one of your domains you have just incriminated yourself big time.

Premium_Domains

Level 1
Reaction score
Eh, I'm gonna roll the dice. I'm literally GIVING them domain names. How could they be pissed? Also how could they "take" my other domain names that have nothing to do with JNJ. This makes no sense. Its $5k to even get legal paperwork started so I'm sure they'll be thankful I'm just giving it to them. If they wanna pay for LegalVaccine or InternationalVaccine then they will have to pay. Neither Legal or International have anything to do with the JNJ trademark.

Premium_Domains

Level 1
Reaction score
Also how am I "incriminating" myself. I didn't steal their domains...they were lazy and didn't do their due diligence. I'm now fixing their mistake. If i was a real shit bag I could have sold JNJvaccine and JNJvaccines to China or something without them even knowing. Also, I was profiting from their name, then thats a problem, but buying a domain that was available on GoDaddy isn't a crime.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Eh, I'm gonna roll the dice. I'm literally GIVING them domain names. How could they be pissed? Also how could they "take" my other domain names that have nothing to do with JNJ. This makes no sense. Its $5k to even get legal paperwork started so I'm sure they'll be thankful I'm just giving it to them. If they wanna pay for LegalVaccine or InternationalVaccine then they will have to pay. Neither Legal or International have anything to do with the JNJ trademark.

If they wanted the domains they would have registered them already. By giving them to them for free you are basically admitting to having registered their mark.

They can now come back with a UDRP against anyone of your vaccine domains using the the domains you gave them as evidence you registered a domain in bad faith.
In other words you had no right to register a domain using any part of their trademarks or domain.

That opens up a way they can argue for other vaccine domains. As in you registered in bad faith for the purpose of selling to their company.
You have already given up two domains and that can be used as evidence to show bad faith regardless of the fact that you did not charge for them.

Premium_Domains

Level 1
Reaction score
If they wanted the domains they would have registered them already. By giving them to them for free you are basically admitting to having registered their mark.

They can now come back with a UDRP against anyone of your vaccine domains using the the domains you gave them as evidence you registered a domain in bad faith.
In other words you had no right to register a domain using any part of their trademarks or domain.

That opens up a way they can argue for other vaccine domains. As in you registered in bad faith for the purpose of selling to their company.
You have already given up two domains and that can be used as evidence to show bad faith regardless of the fact that you did not charge for them.

Nothing is showing bad faith. In fact, quite the opposite. I am trying to help keep these domains away from the wrong people. (china).
If JNJ, Gilead, FDA, etc. wants the domains, they can have them. If not, I'll let them expire.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing is showing bad faith. In fact, quite the opposite. I am trying to help keep these domains away from the wrong people. (china).
If JNJ, Gilead, FDA, etc. wants the domains, they can have them. If not, I'll let them expire.

So you are a hero citizen who goes around registering other companies marks and then gives them away for free so the domains can be kept out of chinese hands?

HeHe... noble statement

Good luck... keep us posted, I sincerely hope you get a sale of one of your other domains :)

Premium_Domains

Level 1
Reaction score
So you are a hero citizen who goes around registering other companies marks and then gives them away for free so the domains can be kept out of chinese hands?

HeHe... noble statement

Good luck... keep us posted, I sincerely hope you get a sale of one of your other domains :)
Its been a while but I have an update, if you're curious. Got $6k for these. In talks to sell some others. IMG_4591.jpg

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators