• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Value of Me.uk domain names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uki

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

We had registered a number of me.uk domain names last year, and are in the process of creating specific UK Portals based on these, interlinked through a centralized membership system.

Could you all please let us know the thoughts on the potential values of these, both individually and as a whole:

1. Introduce.me.uk (Dating Portal)
2. Entertain.me.uk (Entertainment Portal)
3. Shops.me.uk (E-commerce Portal)
4. Shop.me.uk (E-commerce Portal, with shops.me.uk)
5. Link.me.uk (Business Portal)
6. Trust.me.uk (Health and Fitness Portal)
7. Motor.me.uk (Automotive Portal)
8. Live.me.uk (Property Portal)
9. Debut.me.uk (Jobs Portal)

If you have any questions please let me know,

Thanks for your time,

John
 
As much as I like nominet, .me.uk was a mistake.

I don't think that these domains hold any value.
 
I agree with plugsocket
 
Thanks for your replies.

Last year we was offered £5,000 by a UK dating agency in the midlands for introduce.me.uk, we turned this down as we wanted to include this domain within our main development.

I suppose the value will increase over time based on the marketing and advertisement campaigns that will be needed,

Thanks again,

John
 
You should have snapped their hands off !!

I don't think me.uk will ever be vaulable.
 
I have Equestrian.me.uk....if interested send me a message.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom