• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VancouverFinanacing.com and OntarioFinancing.com - need some help on this one.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Thanks for taking the time to stop in.


I have had an inquiry on the following two domains:


VancouverFinancing.com
OntarioFinancing.com


I have no idea what to realistically ask for these domains. I only have the one up for parking and it's not getting much traffic at all so it's not a cash cow, although when it does get clicks they bring in a good return.


Any help would be appreicated.


Thanks!!!!



Jay
 
To give you an idea i just sold a 3-word .net domain ending in REFINANCE for low xxx. These are worth much more because they are two-words and end in .com. Usually .com is 4-10 times more valuable then .net.

Reserve price for these domains could easily be low xxxx even if you need money fast.

Have a great day.

Regards
 
Thanks alot Shopperx.


Anyone else have a different opinion? I sort of need to figure this out ASAP so ANY valuation would be benefitical at this point.


Jay
 
I have been offered 500$ for the pair.


Anyone that has some insight on this, now is the time to give it guys.


Thanks
 
Hi Irish,

The problem is the prospective buyer might be reading this thread!

I will PM you.
 
Ha, interesting notion!

I have it on good authority that the buyer most likely does not use DNForum (although anything is possible).


Thanks for the concern and time!


Jay
 
500$ is way too low IMO. Would ask at least low-mid xxxx for the pair.
 
Interesting, varying opinions.


Anyone else want to weight in on this puppy before I make a move? Would love to hear from someone else with alot of experience.


Jay
 
The title spells it finanacing.com - with an extra a between the N and the C. Is it spelled properly as in your post, or does the domain actually have an extra a? Might be an issue for a buyer.
 
Bah.

Ignore the topic, the actual spelling of the domains is proper:

VancouverFinancing.com


Thanks
 
$500 for the pair is a good deal, as much as I love Vancouver that's a pretty darn good price.
 
Here are some other recent domain sales (below). I don't know relative populations but, superficially, the offer seems quite low.

Domain TLD SalePrice SaleDate SaleThru
ManhattanFinancing com $1,400 Jun 06 Afternic
EasyFinancing com $5,000 Jul 06 Sedo
Financing ca $12,000 Apr 06 Pool

Cheers,
BidNo
 
I would say somewhere between $500 and $1,000 each, not for the pair. I would try to get at least $1K for the pair.
 
Thanks GT, Duckinla and BidNo, each one of your opinions is very much appreciated!


Jay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom