• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VancouverFinancing.com + a few GEO friends!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Hey there,


Thanks for stopping by. I don't own very many .com's. I came into the game and ended up in my own ccTLD, but I am wondering from this fine community what value is held in the following:



VancouverFinancing.com
OntarioFinancing.com
CalgaryFinancing.com
MontrealFinancing.com


Never done much with the domains, i've had a few offers on them in my time but nothing enough to really make me move on it one way or the other. Just interested in your opinions. I believe NewYorkFinancing.com sold a few years back for 4k or something.


Take care!
 
Would there be any value in keeping these for a Canadian Financial group, and sell as a lot?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom