Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Various .com .net .us for sale: HealthCenters.com Printing.us Commodity.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be great if the PM Bidders would post their bids... Is that something we can request?

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would be great if the PM Bidders would post their bids... Is that something we can request?
Thanks for bringing this up as i also would like to insure this doesn't scare other potential bidders for clear reasons some may believe that no bids were made etc.

They have specifically asked to remain anonymous. I suggest that anyone that is interested and is concerned of any shill bidding i will upon request via PM either gladly forward the PM's sent to me for every reported PM Bidding to a moderator of your choice or provide printscreens with any personal info removed.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

On another note, does anyone know if by DNF policy the auction can have a specific end time but with automatic 5 minute extensions if more then one bid received on last minute?

Thank you for your bids/interest everyone.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Auctions without public bids should not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom