• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Various LLLL.COM such as DULP.COM, and RERS.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,495
Reaction score
5
Ok I have slowly been building up a portfolio of what I consider great LLLL.COM domains. Now I want to know your opinions so I can deduce if I have been wasting my money :)

RERS.COM (4 premium letters)
KWUM.COM
VESB.COM
WULB.COM (Similar to Bulb?)
TIZP.COM
DULP.COM (Similar to Pulp, or Gulp?)

Please could you provide your opinion of there value now and in a years time.
Honesty is appreciated and respected.
Thanks
 
Thanks GF.
Based on that, I am losing megastyle. Anyone else care to make me feel better? (Just joking, I want honest appriasals)
 
RERS.COM (4 premium letters) -> low XXX
KWUM.COM -> Low XX
VESB.COM -> Mid XX
WULB.COM (Similar to Bulb?) -> Mid XX
TIZP.COM -> low XX
DULP.COM (Similar to Pulp, or Gulp?) -> High XX

Good names overall.
 
Thanks for the appraisal tzsxc.
That makes me happier as those are pretty much the exact amounts I paid for each :)

Any more appraisals?
 
rers.com -$100+
 
Much appreciated :)
 
Thanks for the appraisal tzsxc.
That makes me happier as those are pretty much the exact amounts I paid for each :)

Any more appraisals?

Keep them around longer. Those are nice names and will surely rise in value.
 
I think these are at both ends of the spectrum...low value to a reseller maybe mid xx. Don't get me wrong, I think there is value in pronouncable LLLL's.com

Now the value in these names will be in waiting for/finding the perfect enduser where you may be able to get upto 1.5K.

I do not see much middle ground here though.
 
Thanks everyone, most appraisals reiterating my own thoughts.
 
RERS very near on keyboard, low XXX$ (225 max)
VESB high XX$, others low - med XX$
 
Thanks for the appraisal Muhammad, any more?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom