Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Various names liquidation - WarningGuide.com, ChildhoodEducators.com, and MANY MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Daddypi, same here. Please push my domian to GoDaddy.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He pushed my first purchase, but that was about 2 weeks ago.

The second purchase I paid for (on Monday I believe) and I have not received the name or a response to my two PM's.

It appears daddypi was offline for a couple of days but he was back online early this morning and still nothing. Anyone else have the same problem?

Although it is not much money, it is becoming a little bit a concern.

Note: Looks like he received a positive feedback today so maybe he is making the pushes.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have heard absolutely nothing from him. No response to my PM's or emails. I believe it is a lost cause after two weeks.

I did some research and it looks like he was suspended from NP several months ago. I emailed one of the moderators about this situation but I have not hear anything back.

Fortunately the money (at least for me) was very small.

Prolita

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just adding my "2 cents" that daddypi was always a straight shooter with me.

He has an exceptional reputation around these parts and I would give him the benefit of any doubts. Naturally, all concerned would like to get what they paid for as quickly as possible, but it is possible that the "real world" has been a little extra busy for our friend over the past week or so. Not trying to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong- Just my thoughts.

-Lance

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am purchased 3 domain names from the guy, and I think it will be fair to wait another few weeks, even though I am waiting 3 weeks already.
Who knows, maybe h eis in the hospital or something. I am not going to leave him a negative feedback, but in any case I think he is making a big mistake by not leaving his real phone number in whois. His emails don't work, and there is no way to contact him

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've done business with him before and have had no problems.... I can't see why someone would risk his rep for "chump change".... there has been several cases of identity theft recently from what I've read on the forums.... I would the a whois history check on a few of his names and make sure they haven't been edited recently.... but I wish you the best of luck Provider, you do what you have to do....

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Daddypi has done this before - and always comes through. I've bought three or four times from daddypi and always got my domains - not always right away, but they do arrive.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I received a handful of domains from him without any problem. Then when I went back, purchased and paid for one more name there was no response.

I have no problem waiting for the push. It would just be nice to have a little communication from him.

We can not email him and his PM box is full. I sent three PMs asking him to push my domain and I know he was online AFTER those PMs were sent. Still no pushor word from him.

While there are some people vouching for him it is still a very frustrating situation for those of us waiting 2+ weeks for a push.

Things happen all of the time and maybe he can not access the computer, etc. It does not seem that anyone is out a lot of money so I can not believe he is scamming us. From me it was only $5 so it more of frustrating then anything else.

I have not posted negative feedback and I will wait to see what happens.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get hold of a name I bought from him in April - so I don't hold out much hope for the rest of you.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
April? Well this is getting less encouraging.

:rant:

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ChildhoodEducators.com - SOLD - $7

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did someone really just post "SOLD" for a domain after everything that has been posted in this thread over the past week?

:yield:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators