• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vegashideout.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidtwist

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
vegashideout.com
would you pay $xx or $xxx or $xxxx
 
I would not pay more than $50 for the name (if I were you). It is an O.K. name. I have found much better Vegas names on Expired Domain lists. I even Hand-Registered VegasCupid.com a few months ago.

VegasHideout doesn't have a lot of buzz too it.
 
kidtwist said:
i bought it for $3....


$3 is pretty much the same as $50 with a name like this....It was probably worth it, but it's no automatic. There are worse names to be had for $3.
 
for $3 its a pretty good buy

I doubt you can get over $40 on the forum for it though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom