• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vegasproperty.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Dog

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2006
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
4
Just acquired. Looking to market to end users at my earliest convenience.
 
Wonder why I can never get any replies....?
 
I find it's a little tougher getting appraisals on this forum than on some others.

But here's my take on the domain:

End User: XX,XXX (high interest)
Reseller: XX (low interest)

It's a good name. If you can't get the right price you should develop it.

All the best.

Cheers.
 
properties would be the better wording IMO. The net hurts a lot. I am always looking to buy real estate names, this one I would not even make an offer for, $$ IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom