• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Vert.ca ("green" in French), PopStars.ca, & Producers.ca - Thoughts on values?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We look for end users for our domain names and a couple you have here are perfect for that.

vert.ca would have been good for the Greens but they bought and operate partivert.ca. Maybe pitch it to them, but being a Green myself, I can tell you they won't want to fork over a lot of cash for it. But with Canada having to forge ahead with its Kyoto requirements, in spite of Harpers government, it will only gain in value - not withstanding all the english speakers who have no idea what it means.
 
The 2 I like are vert and popstars. I think that producers is good as well. For vert, you should get low to mid XXX for it (reseller price). I wouldn't sell it for less.

Isn't popstars a TV show? I would value it at high XX to low XXX.

GL with your names.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom