• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed VeryNames.com & PNames.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

veryfine

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
148
Reaction score
1
Your kind appraisals please!!! Thanks in advance! :hippie:
 
I don't like them. PNames.com is the better of the two, though. Imagine you are on an airplane and the person sitting next to you asks you what you do....you reply that you buy and sell domain names. "Oh yea?", is the excited response. This person then asks you what your most recent acquisition was and you respond "VeryNames.com". Thud.
 
Thanks a lot for your appraisal, WhoDatDog!

The world "Very" means "Not Common" in Chinese. That is why I choose Very.
 
veryfine said:
Thanks a lot for your appraisal, WhoDatDog!

The world "Very" means "Not Common" in Chinese. That is why I choose Very.


If you had your screenname VeryFine.com you would have a good one. The word Very just doesn't match with the word Names, even with the Chinese meaning. It is awkward. The good news is that the names are dotcom, and they are short and easy to spell, and that puts you in the top 10 percent in this section!
 
Thanks again!

I have only veryfine.cn & veryfine.com.cn only

I think I have to study more from you in domain name investment! haha
 
veryfine said:
Thanks again!

I have only veryfine.cn & veryfine.com.cn only

I think I have to study more from you in domain name investment! haha

I think you have handled my comments like a champ. You will do very well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom