• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vessel(.)info Appraisal Please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Any thoughts on current undeveloped $$ value?
Cheers
 
I've had some luck selling these types of domains to the owner of the .com. In most cases I got much more then reseller value. Anyways, good luck.
 
Great advice!
I have resolved to make this the year of end-user/consumer sales rather then try to sell to other 'resellers'.
Thanks once again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom