• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ViajarTV.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKG

ASBN.tv
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
This is Travel TV in Spanish. TV is coming in a big way to mobiles. What do you think?
 
It takes two seconds to develop a .mobi, then what? Most keywordTV.mobis are all taken and not by chance, take a look. I have offers on other keywordTV.mobis I own in Spanish in mid X,XXX and that is not by chance either. Vcast is coming to the mobile phone (streaming media). I am not upset at your answer however please explain why you think O.
 
Excellent name. I see a rise in value for all keywords .mobis. TV is coming to mobiles big way, so obviously KeywordTV.mobi has very nice intrinsic value.

This is a good name to hold.

GH
 
I am a big believer in TV on both computer and cellphone....

However, one problem I see with this name in particular is that it is TRAVEL......if it would be a geo travel location that is better, such as MANHATTAN.MOBI as people there on the move would find info on the site where they are...but TravelTV is more a research TV site to me - something people prefer to do from their home......like, lets find out what there is to do in MANHATTAN........but from their living room, not their phone....

Having said that, Travel is such a huge keyword especially in conjunction with TV that at least you should expect an XXXX offer in the next couple of years....just not sure the.mobi on this particular keyword is the best ext...compared though to some of the junk .mobis that have recently sold....this has so much more potential in the name and in the value...
 
It takes two seconds to develop a .mobi, then what? Most keywordTV.mobis are all taken and not by chance, take a look. I have offers on other keywordTV.mobis I own in Spanish in mid X,XXX and that is not by chance either. Vcast is coming to the mobile phone (streaming media). I am not upset at your answer however please explain why you think O.

It takes two seconds to develop a .mobi? if you are talking about some garbage link site or some site stealing orinigal content from other sites with automatic links, then yes,... if you are talking about a real application that would actually create real value I think you gotta put some work in there..and with virtually no .mobi being out there with real development this is your chance to get a head start..
 
Would be more appropriate to use "viajes" (noun) than "viajar" (verb). ViajarTV (literally "ToTravelTV") doesn't sound as elegant as "ViajesTV" in Spanish.

ViajesTV.mobi isn't registered yet...... DNF contribution appreciated from registrant :-)
 
Would be more appropriate to use "viajes" (noun) than "viajar" (verb). ViajarTV (literally "ToTravelTV") doesn't sound as elegant as "ViajesTV" in Spanish.

ViajesTV.mobi isn't registered yet...... DNF contribution appreciated from registrant :-)


Thanks, DNF sent.
 
Thanks for the donation SKG... good luck with the domain!!!
 
My reason for reg fee without development is because Travel + TV doesn't make attractive site. Vidoes about travel is very limiting. I'm not saying all keywordTV.mobi names are bad at all. I don't see any obvious market value to the travel keyword plus TV.
 
i dont like the combination of words either, but good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom