• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed vicerecord.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

worldbroker

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
I picked this up this year. I believe that vicerecords.com sold earlier this year in the low $xxxx range. I am sure it has value to someone. Any thoughts?
 
low XXX .....if someone wants it bad enuff
 
regfee, only value would be to the person that bought the plural.
 
only valuable to enduser
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom