• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed videoadvertising.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

egdomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
videoadvertising.info

Thoughts on any resell value given recent sale of .com at #11 spot (see DNjournal.com.

Thanks
 
Video advertising .info

I may be a newb to this site, but i'm astute. I can tell you right now this name is worth more than low Xx. Video ppc is in its infancy and it will be mainstream in a matter of a year, once mobile video and video on the web finds a way to monetize itself. With over 173 companies currently offering video similar video services video advertising will take full stage. It will become one of the main sources of income for those sites, far surpassing any income from membership or download fees. I would guess right now its only worth low Xxx. But given a year even without development it could be worth alot more. I personally have many names that have yet to come to fruition, I would hold on to your name or sell it to me for Xx LOL
 
you asked how much it is worth now.

I would say $20, after all its a .info and unless developed you are not going to get many typeins.

PPC video advertising is still a new fad, would you want people on your websites distracted by a video when you are trying to sell them something?

The jury is still out on this one, TV and Video Advertising has been about since the dawn of TV.. its nothing new.. all it is now is packaged in a new medium, but at its core its the same pain in the ass interuptions while your watching your favourite movie.

Thats not to say that it will not be a success, I am sure it will find its niche, but as I said its nothing new and no-one rushed to buy it when .infos launched :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom