Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

VideoIndex.com Domain, Content and Site with Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jheinz

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
VideoIndex.com is a Music Video site with PHPMelody Back-End (http://www.phpsugar.com/) currently has over 3,200 videos linked from YouTube.com.
I purchased this domain for $2,500 from BuyDomains.com in July of 2007 (http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2007/domainsales07-31-07.htm). The current site was developed in March of 2008 and has steadily grow in visitors.
I have not done any SEO or Marketing of the site – All traffic is organic from searches done from users looking for videos.

12 Month Stats:
12%20Month.jpg

January Stats:
Jan.jpg

Sale will include Domain, Content and PHPMelody License.
Because the site uses YouTube video content the hosting requirements are minimal. Currently I have to website hosted on a shared HostGator account.
The domain is a generic two word and brand able .COM domain.

My original intention was to develop a video “Index” of the top daily videos from the Top 5 video sharing websites (YouTube, MySpace Videos, Yahoo Videos, ect) but other projects required my attention and I created a simple music video website instead. The purchaser should really look into developing the domain under this concept. The SEO would be very easy and traffic would be great. Revenue can be generated using AdBrite InVideo ads and other advertising.

I am open to bids. BIN: $6,000.
Currently the domain is hosted with eNom.com. Transfer will be done with Escrow.com

Please post any feedback/questions or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom